It’s been a while since I’ve really blogged, so here’s a list of exciting things going on in my life:
- I turn 16 on Monday, October 7th.
- I signed up for the Power Sculpt Teacher Training at Power Life Yoga.
- I’ve raced at the Griak Invitational 5k in Bloomington, Minnesota and the Waukee Invite 4k, since the last meet I blogged about (Newton.) I’ll blog about these two soon!
- I only have two cross country meets left before Districts.
- I signed up for Driver’s Ed through Street Smarts.
- I bought the best yoga mat ever! Last Thursday, I bought Lululemon’s “The Mat” at Power Life Yoga. I haven’t slipped, no matter how sweaty my mat is.
- I’ve read a lot of books lately that I haven’t had time to review. I’ve read The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton, Stolen by Lucy Christopher, and Tell Us We’re Home by Marina Budhos.
Have a great weekend!